Thursday, May 14, 2009

Unbelievable Roads










So, this is my first year of ever experiencing roads like this. It's crazy, deadly, and unfathonable that in this day of age, we have roads like this. Where I work, there's no pavement, except for the school parking lot and maybe a block stretch from the school to the main road. For the most part, i would estimate the main road to be a couple miles maybe of clay-like dirt. Where's the gravel? Good question....the roads haven't been well maintained, and if there is any gravel left, there's very little of it.

I should point out that because of the roads, we haven't had school Wednesday and Thursday of this week. I'm kinda scared that they'll try to make us go tomorrow. The roads are super scary, and I don't want anyone to get hurt.

I've been able to get my hands on some pics and thought I'd post them for you all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment